martedì 29 aprile 2008

How things can change so suddenly...

It's been a week and something more since I came back from Padova to Osijek..
I was very happy and full of energy as I had traveled with a friend of mine who stayed at me for some days, then I knew that in a few days I was meeting Magdalena and Madara in Belgrade to take a flight for Albania and go to a TC..so all in all, I was very enthusiastic despite of our problems with the resident permit!

But as soon as I went to Cnc I got very bad news again! The resident permit was not enough maybe..Danijela informed me that Bruxelles had never received my part III and project agreement so..they still didn't know who I was!!!
great, fantastic! I was really going to cry..
Thanks to somebody's lack of responsibility I couldn't join the TC in Albania cuz I had to wait in Osijek for those documents from Italy in order to sign and send them to Bruxelles.

I am having really horrible days..a lot of stress cuz we have to wait for the Embassies to give us the new resident permit, I am still worried about my position as EVS for Bruxelles and also we don't know if we can stay in the house where we have been living since the beginning cuz the owner's old parents are moving back there..

So the situation right now is as follows: Madara and Magdalena are still in Albania..they are leaving tomorrow very early in the morning; then Madara will fly back to Latvia and Magdalena will probably go home to Austria, even though she wanted to find another solution while waiting for being allowed to come back to Osijek.
At first we thought to go to Bulgaria for a sort of join project in partnership with Cnc, but then I found another chance for myself so Magdalena was not sure with going to Bulgaria anymore.
Finally as regard myself, I succeeded in having a place for May in another partner organization with Cnc in London!
As soon as I realized we were going to stay away from Croatia for the whole May I tried to find another option instead of going back to Italy so I asked Danijela if I could apply for going to work with that organization in order to get to know something more about youth works and especially minorities, as it's the main topic people deal with in that organization (MoE - Minorities of Europe). She said ok and luckily in MoE they accepted me so..in three days I am leaving for London!!!

I hope I won't have any other bad news for the next three months at least..I cannot bear them anymore!!!

I also hope everything will be ok cuz we were so motivated with this project and now our feelings and mood are so low..

Anyway I want to be positive once again (although it's such a difficult role to play right now) and enjoy the next experiences I am going to have!

Nessun commento: