sabato 12 aprile 2008

unexpected..

Twelfth week.
I have just checked the calendar to see how many weeks I have not been updating the blog for..actually 2 weeks..not too bad, even though now it's time to put it right.
I need to make a brief intro before I start telling people what is going on at the present time, but also what happened last week!

First of all I want to surprise you..I am in Italy again! but this time I am not as happy as last time when I came back for Easter.
Unluckily we are having huge problems with some bureaucratic issues..namely our resident permit in Croatia. Everything has happened so fast that in two days, since I was back from Macedonia, the three of us had already gone back to our own countries to try to fix this problem, which is really jeopardizing our EVS!

So now I'm sitting in my room, at home, and going to write about these two past weeks from a workspace I would never imagine..it's quite sad somehow..even though I cannot hide I am glad to see my family and some friends once again. But I really miss Madara and Magdalena and it's such a strong feeling as I didn't know when I would have met them again until yesterday afternoon when I got some positive news from Osijek, from Damjan and Danijela at CnC.

So now that everybody can have an idea of the situation which we are in, I will start my job.
The training in Macedonia, due in Stip, really deserves an accurate description for plenty of reasons..starting from the travel I made to reach the place and ending to the final evaluation and the "instantaneous" follow up the training is having!

Nessun commento: