lunedì 31 marzo 2008

Monday, 31st

Eleventh week.
The last weekend of March has been really amazing! The weather was really good, warm and sunny, so that I had the chance to enjoy a lot a nice walk along Drava on Saturday and a typical Croatian party in the countryside yesterday.

I have been near Valpovo, at one of my friends' house, for his birthday. We had a great time drinking lots of "bijelo vino" and "crno vino" and eating top round pig like people usually do in this kind of reunions in the Balkans!
The weather was great as I said, so that we played volleyball in Danijel's garden and I got a good tan at the end of the day! ;-)

Unluckily I had some troubles during the day in order to fix and finish to arrange the travel to Macedonia..I had to call Jelena, then Damjan and finally Magdalena, then again Damjan and Magdalena..finally at 4pm I decided to take a break and wait for "Charlie" to give me the solution of all this mess!
I didn't expect such a problem with this travel even though I would bet something was going wrong..actually I prefer to arrange and finish everything at least a week before I have to travel cuz I am very anxious and this kind of situations are very uncomfortable for me!!! But it was not possible for some reasons so here it came: search for the right timetables in order to satisfy everybody's needs..
But now everything's ok, I have already thanked and said sorry to my "Saint"..

I am very looking forward to going to Macedonia now..to see if we are really able to reach it!!!!

Nessun commento: