lunedì 17 marzo 2008

Eight week.
Today I am in a very good mood as I had a very nice weekend so I feel very positive and active!
Last week has ended in a great way! We got a surprising Karaoke party here at the Youth Center!!!
Before we left for Sarajevo we expressed the wish for having a party when we were back and..on Friday we got it!
It's been a real fun, we have sang for hours both in Croatian and in English!
I apologize by now for how we sang..oh my God, I really had the impression we were so out-of-tune!!! Actually I bet we are..:-P

But it's been nice cuz we all created I good atmosphere, on one side very relaxed, as everybody felt comfortable (although at the beginning some of us were embarrassed of singing through the microphone!) but also very festive on the other, as we were so loud and laughing all the time at our voice's sound!

Then saturday came and we got up very very early in the morning cuz Madara had to leave for Copenhagen. We wanted to go with her to the bus station to say goodbye as this month we won't see each other for some days..in fact she is coming back to Osijek on 20th this week and I am leaving for Italy the day before so I will see her again next week. Then Magadalena will leave first for Novi Sad and then for Austria..

Saturday afternoon was so sunny and warm that we went out for a walk along Drava and around the center, we also had a rest on the benches just in front of the river..what a peacefulness!

Finally sunday..and we have started missing our dear housemate Madara!
I had a big headache so I have been almost the all day long lying in bed or hanging around the flat, trying to forget about it..

But today is another story!
"the sun is shining and the weather is sweet.." (Bob Marley)
And another reason why I feel so good today is also because in 3 days I will be back in Padova!!! It's so exciting as I am looking forward to meet my family and my friends again! :-D

Nessun commento: