martedì 20 maggio 2008

Working on the Conference..and eating!

Second week at MoE.

Yesterday the second week at Moe started and actually half of my staying here has almost already gone. Next week the Conference about European Citizenship will take place and then my experience in Coventry will be done..so next week will be the last :-(

I am still working with Jarek on the Conference I mentioned thousand times! I am now waiting for the last confirmations then I will print the names of all the participants and prepare the tags for everybody!
I also have to call three restaurants to make reservations..it sounds lovely!! (This is a typical English expression..I think it's so funny! Lovely! anyhow..)

We will be eating in three different places where we will have the chance to taste very different kinds of food.

We are supposed to go to Nando's which is Portuguese, Weatherspoon's which is English and finally to MYO which is Asian.
I have already been to the last one here in Coventry that Friday evening I came to England just for a few hours before I left for Macedonia..It was amazing!

I was really tired and starving as I was travelling since 8 o'clock in the morning and eating just a few things like fruit or bread, so when Max came at the bus station to pick me up and take me to the restaurant where everybody from MoE was, I got a very "delicious and tasting" surprise!!!

I cannot say I love Asian food as most of the times it's very hot and spicy. But sometimes it's really interesting to taste things you don't know at all or you cannot have very often as you don't know how to cook them or there are no places where to find them..
For example yesterday for lunch I ate Indian as Sanil decided to cook for Max and I. He cooked a delicious dish. It was made out of vegetables such as mashrooms, peppers, tomatoes, onions and something else I guess, altogether with eggs and lots of spices!!
If my Mum read what I have just written she would call me to ask me if I am fine or I am on drugs cuz I really hate onions usually and I don't even like very much eggs!! But, as people can easily understand, why not trying if it is cooked by a real Indian man?!! And actually I really loved it!! I couldn't eat something like that every day as my stomach would be burnt but..every once in a while!!!

Moving to more serious things then food :-D, I am very looking forward for the Conference to happening. On Thursday I am also supposed to go to the place where we will have the workshops and lunches to check the rooms as Jarek will not be able to come to Coventry as he is busy in London..so I will go on his behalf! :-P

Nessun commento: