giovedì 31 gennaio 2008

like housewives

here we are again! this morning has been quite busy..this time there has been house-cleaning, but a real big one!
after we have had a nice and quiet breakfast altogether, I first cleaned the toilet..(it actually deserved it! ;-)) then the nightmare started..I was in the mood actually for moving and rearranging the stuff in my room..Magdalena too!! so we have cleaned the all morning long, put the curtains in the washing-machine and kicked it sometimes to help her doing her job!!! :-D and again, taking out the carpet from my room and bang it on the wall outside!! (but I don't think I will bring it again in the room..I don't really like it much..anywhere!)
now we are sit in front of this nice computer..after a heavy morning of cleaning I don't mind staying like this for the next 7 hours! ;-)

Nessun commento: