venerdì 1 febbraio 2008

first night out

It's almost a week that I have been here and last night my house-mates and I, with some guys from the Youth Center, went out together! It has been a great night really! Hvala lijepa prijatelji :-D
But let's tell how yesterday has passed..
after we cleaned almost the whole house we went to Cnc for working..for trying to fix what we had written for the project we will send right today to Brussels!
Then I started searching something interesting to say next week for the Italian national evening..I have some nice ideas, but they are basically related to food..(cough cough!) somebody might be wondering why!!! :-P yes, I know I should avoid speaking only about pasta and pizza but..they are so delicious!! how cannot I talk about that?!! and I think people will agree!! by the way I am thinking about something else, related to italian history of course and..well..I am not saying anything else..I don't want people to know too much! ;-)

After that, Damjan had a great idea, a really smart one! He was quite hungry and he suggested to buy some burek! it was totally new for us! he bought some with meat and some with cheese!
Actually we had thought to eat it all but, guys, it's really heavy! we weren't able to finish it all and after half of that we looked at each others like that: "if we stand up right now, we are going to start rolling on the floor!!"
but what a yummy break it was!
I think I liked the meat-burek much more..and Magdalena and Madara too I guess!

Have a look at our "little and healthy" snack!! ;-)

So we have stayed over at the Club until night. We watched a movie, "Pulp Fiction" and went out. Actually I was really looking forward to watching it as I have been hearing positive comments about it for years but..I did not understand it very much..I think it was a matter of language..well, as you know guys, my English is not as good as someone else's here so, it might be due to this reason..I did not catch every speech they had..poor me! :-(
Never mind, I think this experience will surely help me to improve my linguistic skills!

But let's move to the night! I wanna show you some pictures we took at Pivnica and Bastion!!!
We went to the former to have a beer..(well someone had only one beer, others had more than one!!).
I really liked Pivnica as it looked very typical, with traditional music too, maybe not really traditional but absolutely croatian!

Finally we finished our amazing night at Bastion!! we had a great dance together!
I think everybody needed to let their body loose so dancing has been the right choice!






So..let's wait for our next dance!

1 commento:

emiliano ha detto...

ciao Fede
ma che belle attività che fate...bere birra!!! ;-)
mi fa piacere che vada tutto bene
bacio
emi