venerdì 29 febbraio 2008

Friday.
Today I don't feel like writing a lot as I don't feel very well..
Yesterday I got a huge cold and it's been for 2 days I have been trying to breath but it's almost a mission impossible.. I have been eating oranges, lemons, whatever fruit to increase vitamin C but I guess I will take the cold with me back home on Easter..what a bother!

Yesterday we had a meeting with Danijela regarding our on-arrival training in Sarajevo! we are leaving on Monday afternoon to be there almost at 10 pm..
She explained to us what kind of activities we will do probably, gave us some useful tips to be safer when we go around the city on our own and some interesting suggestions about where to have some meals..very delicious meals!!
We are very excited as everybody can imagine, but I really hope to get well by Monday cuz it's horrible to have to work or travel when you feel your head and your eyes being so heavy..:-(

Anyway..other nice things we got to know yesterday are our future challanges!!! If everything is going to be fine we will go to Macedonia, Albania and (maybe) Serbia for some trainings in order to represent the CnC and of course to broaden our knowledge about YiA Programme (other topics, workshops, discussion groups!!).
I hope there will be the chance for the three of us to go at least to two of those trainings as I had a great time at the CMS last week.
As I wrote in my posts I have learnt lots of interesting things only in 5 days and I cannot wait to repeat this wonderful experience!

Now I think I will have some rest..I have to save my energies for this afternoon and tonight..first we are having our Croatian class with Luka and we are going to do a sort of "test" to check our improvements in Croatian!! and second the Smoking presentation based on the research we did some weeks ago..so it's going to be a busy evening!!

Nessun commento: