martedì 12 febbraio 2008

Not in the mood

Today is the "Tvrđa day"! it means that in about 15 minutes I will go to Tvrđa, in the old part of Osijek catching youngsters with Madara for our smoking research..actually I am not really looking forward to walking around the city..it's cold and I would prefer to sit here with a hot cup of tea in my hands..but I know we have to go today, we have tried to wait for a nicer and warmer day but the weather doesn't want to be helpful with us, it doen't really like us I would say..but never mind! I took my hat and my gloves this time with me, so I hope not to freeze like on Sunday morning..

Sometimes when I hear from my friends and my family that in Italy they are having very warm and sunny days, I feel angry..uff!!!!! I want sun and warm here too!!!!! I thought to find the snow, so the cold could have been acceptable, but no snow and this bloody freezing air..grrrrrrr!!!

I am asleep today..I have slept like a baby for almost 8 hours last night (as soon as I put my head down on the pillow I just fell asleep! what a miracle!) so I should be very relaxed and full of energy but..ehm..I do not look like this, at all!!! maybe I am still trying to digest Madara's delicious meat-balls and souce..
We ate them last night, back from the Youth Center. What a far out dinner for me and Magdalena! Actually, I am not used to that kind of food, well, I mean the souce in paticular and I really had too much of it last night..shame on me! :-P
And as my bloody stomach doesn't work properly (it's like an old man's one...) later on I always have problems if I don't pay attention on what I devour!!! :-(
So this morning I am paying my dues..feeling a bit sick and sleepmissing..

The time is going by..other a few minutes and we will be on the streets..
I hope we will find lots and lots of people, quickly and easily! Magdalena wishes us good luck! Thank you my dear..

Nessun commento: