giovedì 14 febbraio 2008

Thursday
Today I am quite excited..I know there are some interesting events coming on!
First of all next week's CMS! last night we finished arranging the last things..it has gone fine. Finally I understood all those little aspects which were still blur some days ago.
We talked about the Treasure Hunt, how to manage it, who is going to lead the 4 groups of participants and so on! Now I cannot wait to see how everything will be!
Second, yesterday we got an email from SALTO in Ljubiljana and we got another news! we are not going to Slovenija for our On-Arrival Training but...to Belgrade! when I came back from the Youth Center for lunch yesterday, I informed my dear house-mates and they got excited as well as I did when I first read the email!
We have never been to Serbia so we are really happy to have this chance! Moreover, I was told that Belgrade is a very nice and lively city, full of youth! So we are very looking forward to going there in two weeks more or less!
And third..we are waiting for Magdalena's friends who are arriving here in Osijek tonight! We have already planned where they will sleep and what to cook!
So this weekend, but also the next two weeks, are going to be very very busy..and crowded!!

Nessun commento: