giovedì 7 febbraio 2008

Despite the weather, today is definitely a good day! I feel better and happy as the things are going like I wanted them to be!
I guess this sounds quite crazy..by the way..I AM HAPPY!!!

This morning I've been to the supermarket with Damjan and Magdalena to buy the food stuff I need fot tomorrow night..I bought a lot and as soon as I was back home I started making the cake I want people to taste at the Italian National Evening!
I am almost happy with that..actually I do not make it very often that's why I guess there might be some problems in cutting it..mmm..let's wait for tomorrow and just leave it alone for now!

Other interesting things..well! Our next planning!!!
I'm so excited about thinking we are having 5 days of Contact Meeting Seminar here in Osijek, from 20 to 25 this month and..another super event! The On-Arrival Meeting in Ljubljana next month, from 3 to 8 March! I cannot wait for that, really! I love going around, meeting new people, making new contacts! sississi!!! :-D

OK..now it's time to go back to my presentation..I will check it again..does it sound strange?! ihihih!!!

1 commento:

emi ha detto...

ciao Fede
ti va bene se metto un link al tuo blog sul sito di xena?
bacio
emi